Handmade for Newtown

I am so grateful to have bloggy friends like Rachael who put together wonderful things like the Handmade for Newton Auction on Facebook.   Have you seen the amazing things being offered up for auction?
 Every dollar raised is going straight to the Newtown Parent Connection thanks to all of these lovely crafters and sewists.  It is pretty easy to participate, you just leave a comment with your email address (must have a paypal account through it) and your bid amount.  The winners will get an invoice once the auction ends on January 18.  Everything I bid on has skyrocketed, so I have to go back and re-bid, I do hope I get to win one of these lovely items.  Oh, and my humble addition?

Open Wide!

A little Liberty and linen in the form of an Open Wide Zippered Pouch from Noodlehead.  If you haven't tried the tutorial you need to, after you check out the auction, of course!

Comments

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! I try to answer as many as I can, but if you need an answer and don't have an email address linked to your profile, I will reply here. Thanks!

Popular Posts